August 29, 2009

Week in review

So my week in review is kinda of boring but thought I would let you all know. So I don't know if I put in my last blog but I have gotten a job. I am not going to put where on here. I don't need the whole world looking for this company, trying to find out more info etc. Right now I have training for 5 wks M-F from 4 pm to 12:45 am. That is the part that is killing me. The time I leave work I am so worn out but I am not tired enough to go to bed so then I am up later and then I sleep later. The other day was till 12:30. Then after we get done with training we have a transition period and right now they aren't sure if it is going to be 2 wks or 4. With that we will be on the normal hours of the company which I will be glad to go back to. The only thing I don't like is that they are open on Sunday and I have been looking forward to finding a church down here and start to get involved in that church. So I am just going to have to work my butt off so I can get Sundays off!! Well I am planning to work my butt off so I can move up in the company. This is a place where I can easily move up in the company as long I do well and do not mess up my attendance. With this job I get benefits again, which I really need in case something would happen to me I am not getting screwed by paying an arm and leg, 401k plan, tuition reimbursement. I am planning on going back to school in the spring semester and so that way I start working to finish up my degree. I really would love to work for NASCAR doing public relations but if not public relations for any company. With this job, I am really enjoying the 20-25 minute drive I am having. Where when I worked in Missouri it was an hour drive and sometimes longer if there were any accidents and rush hour traffic. Here there is not a lot of traffic at all!! Other than that I haven't been doing much else. With the training class I am making some new friends. Hung out with one last night out in the ex-presidents home town of Crawford. I can see why he is out there, hardly nothing at all. Tonight I am hanging out watching movies and catching up on laundry. Well thats it for my week I will try and finish up the last couple posts I want to make on here and then I need to work badly on my other blog. I still need to send the rest of you the invites who said they wanted to read it so please don't think I have been ignoring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment