August 13, 2009

Looking for Love

So another post for today and it is all about love!! No I am not in love, I wish I was in love again. It is something I keep dealing with daily. I lost love earlier this with the divore. I will always love my ex, he was my husband nothing can ever change that. Now I am starting to heal and at a point that I am ready to at least start going out with new people, start to get them, and just really start to become friends with them. I think for right now I need to take it slow. I don't want to date someone and realize I wasn't ready to date and hurt them in the process. But if something down the road were to happen I wouldn't object to it. I hate seeing all this people with someone and I long for that day when I have someone again! After being married, I miss coming home to someone, cuddling in the couch just watching tv, cuddling in bed, talking about our day, someone holding my hand, the simple kiss, romantic moments. Now it is just me, no one else. I miss that and fine it really hard when I see my brother or friends with their signficant others. I know when I do start dating someone I am going to start looking at them as can I get serious with them. I know I will want to get remarried again and I am 26 I am not at a point that I want to date a ton of different people and just happy dating. I want to get married and start a family. Ready for my parents to become grandparents and my brother to be an uncle. It's just hard and I know I will find that man who make me happy, ready to start a family and love me for me. It is just been a hard road right now and I am ready to get off. Maybe one day it will come but I guess for now I will just stay on it.

On another note, I will posting blogs, PROMISE, on the personal blog, and sending out some more invites for that one. Also will try this weekend to finish getting the layout right on this blog. So hopefully I will get this all accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment