August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday






I just wanted to take this time out to wish a very special special woman a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That woman is my mother!! My mother is someone I look up to and been a great role model for me growing up. She is such a strong, loving, caring, giving woman who has been there for me no matter what. Especially this past year she has been such a great rock and support for me. She has been with through all of my doctor appointments, helping me through my divorce, just being a shoulder to cry on when I couldn't take it anymore. Sometimes I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her not only in my life but also if she wasn't my mom. I am a little disappointed I could not be there to help her celebrate. I know there will be other times. I love you MOM!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawwww, you made me cry. Love you too honey. Go gettem. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete