September 7, 2009

Song of the Day

So this song came up the other day on my pandora and it is a song that I really enjoy and then when this person was honored later on CMT show. The song I am talking about today is Alan Jackon's "Drive". I really like how he remembers about learning to drive with a fishing boat and then driving an old truck. And talking about teaching his girls to drive later on in life. I know I remember learning how to drive a car from my parents as well some of my other family members. One of my favorite memories was when my grandma lived out in the country they had an old truck and we had gone someplace but my uncles let me drive it around the block of their house and I ended up driving the truck in the ditch. Luckily it wasn't a very big ditch and we got it out alright. So here is Alan's version.

Then on the CMT show honoring Alan, Taylor Swift sang this song. I hate to say this but I think I like Taylor singing it better than Alan. She is so cute singing this and I wish I had her talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment