August 13, 2009

Song of the day

So driving home from turning in applications, I heard a song I probably have heard since 8th grade. It is by a group Freak Nasty and the song is the Da Dip. This immediately reminded me of all the 7th & 8th grade dances we had. I remember all of us girls making sure we had a date for the dance but then when it came time a few of us had our dates there and the rest of us would just be by ourselves for some reason. I think out of the dances I had a date there twice. Anyways most of the time, we would all just group dance and when the slow songs would come on we would get goofy and dance with each other too. I wish I had pictures from these days. I had great group of friends and loved those dances. So hopefully this video will bring up some memories for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment