July 11, 2009

What's going on??

So what's beeen going on with little old me. I know I have posted much but like I said my computer power cord decided it did not want to cooperate with my laptop so with no charge can't use a computer. So for now I am using my mom's computer for the time being. This week I moved out of my house. It was kinda of bittersweet for me. I lived in that house for 3 years, it was my first place, I bought that on my own, and there are just so many memories attached to that home. It was weird moving out of there but it is for the best.

Also, I am not going to go into anymore discussion about it right now but I really could just some thoughts and prayers right now. There are some things going on that I am trying to figure out. I promise I will let you know what is going on after a while. It is just so hard right now and I need to make sure I am doing what is right not what I want to do.

1 comment: