July 11, 2009

Annie Update

So on the 27th of June, my family and some friend went to The Muny to see the production of Annie. There are some people from my dad's church that are like grandparents to me. Their granddaughter was an orphan in the play so we had a big group that went. My family and some other friends went early before the play and had a big picnic dinner. It turned out great. We had smoked chicken, tortellini salad, bread, chips, veggies and dip, fruit salad with dip. I was so full by the time we were done. The show was amazing. The actors did such a great job. The only thing that I didn't like and I guess I am so used to the movie version but you hardly got to see the dog. I hate seeing the movie first because you are used to seeing things and then the musical some things are different. other than it being hot we had such a great evening.

Click here for photos from the event

No comments:

Post a Comment