July 21, 2009

The decision is......

So many of you know that I posted about a change, I was debating or not to do. This was something I had been praying about to make sure that this was the right decision that I needed to make. Thanks for all the comments about this, I really appreciate it. I had still been torn about this decision till Friday night. Friday night I went to the races first time in a couple of weeks. Partly because I really wanted to go and also because I got to pray before the start of the race. While I was sitting there watching the races, something inside of was saying this is not where you need to be. You need to move so you can heal. It has been a hard process trying to heal after this divorce. I really loved this man and it is hard going to places or seeing him after all of this. There are times when I think my heart is fully healed and then something happens my heart starts hurting again!!

I am really excited to move down there. I was born in Texas and have always wanted to move back down there later one in life. Luckily, I have a couple friends down there already and then some family members down in that area as well. So I won't be completely alone besides my brother. At the same time I am really nervous about this. I am going down there without a job, find new doctors, a new church, etc. I am really excited for this fresh start!! To all my friends, I really want to see you before I go!! I think the plan is that we leave the middle of that first week of August. I can't believe this is happening!

3 comments:

  1. I am sure this was hard for you to decide, but what a great new adventure. I wish you luck and of course I want all kinda of details via your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made the right decision and I am excited for you! You will be able to make the fresh start that you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck in all your endeavors!

    When are you going to move?

    ReplyDelete