July 19, 2009

Busch Race - Gateway International

So yesterday was the Busch race at out Gateway International Raceway. It is something I always go to every year and help out my dad's raceway ministry program. It is always something I love doing plus the best things about is riding around in a golf cart and then being in the media center cause easy to stay warm or stay cool depending on the weather. Here are some of pics from the day,

The fan midway early in the morning.

One of the cars getting ready for qualifying.

They had a bald eagle for the opening ceremonies, this bird was gorgeous.

A close up of his head.

Justin Allgaier, he is a local boy.

Carl Edwards one the hottest guys in NASCAR.

Dad during the prayer with the bald eagle.
Then here is the video of the girl singing the national anthem, before it starts you can see my dad.

Then if you click this link it shows the Kyle Busch in Victory lane, if you look close enough at the start of the video you can see 2 white hats and a pink hat, that was my dad, one of the guys on his team and me (I am the pink hat). It was a great race and I love going to these.

1 comment: