July 22, 2009

New Blog

So after some thoughts today and some other things, I have decided that I AM going to be started another blog. I am working on transferring blogs from the one that I had with my married life to here. I am still going to keep this blog about things in general, funny things, song of the day, etc. The things that are a bit more personal I am going to be putting in this new blog. I don't mind sharing things with the world but I don't want someone trying to use things against me at all. This new blog is going to be private and will be invitation only. If you would like to follow, please email, message me on facebook, leave me a comment with your email and once I get it up and running this weekend I will send you an invite.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to continue to follow your blog. I have read both of your previous blogs and look forward to your insight on the things you write about. My email is sedenlang@gmail.com

    Good luck on your move! I hope it gives your heart the opportunity to fully heal while being able to start over if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of COURSE I still want to follow my BFF. :) polettime@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to continue following:

    stlsportsgirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather if you don't mind I would love to follow that blog...

    shannon.price8@gmail.com

    I will continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete