July 28, 2009

This weekend

So this past weekend was another busy weekend. It has been a rush trying to get things done before I leave the state. Plus I am trying to get packed of what I want to take with me. My room at Jonathan's place is not very big so I am really having to whittle things down. Thursday night I went to my hairdresser one last time and had her highlight my hair since it totally needed it. I trust my hairdresser to do whatever she thinks looks good on me so she ended up putting carmel and red highlights in it. I took some pics of it you can see the carmel it is hard to see the red though.

Then Friday I went to the races. I love going to the races, it was something over the years that turned into father/daughter date night. This is how I met my ex-husband and got to know him. This place holds a special place for me. I am going to miss not finishing up the season out there. Then Saturday I had a church event to go to and later that my night my high school had a reunion. I went to a school that had pre-school to 12th grade. I had a graduating class of 9!!! Last year was the first one that they had and we had a huge crowd!! This was a much smaller crowd. I still had fun though. I got to see old friends & teachers I haven't seen in a while. I was really excited because I got see my friend Jonathan. He was one of my closest friends in high school and through the years him, my brother, Mary Beth and I became more like a family. We did a lot together, movie nights, bowling, Six Flags, etc. Jonathan is in New York so I hardly get to see him. I was so glad he was home!! Here are some pics from the night.

Jonathan & Audrey

Jonathan & I

No comments:

Post a Comment