July 14, 2009

Moving???

So I can't hold it in anymore. I have been bursting at the seems to tell my friends and you the readers why I am still asking for thoughts and prayers. I can't remember if I put in my last post but I have since moved out of my place. I have everything out as of Monday. It was sad knowing that was the last time I would be there but I know I needed to get out of there. Well last Wednesday I was asking my brother what things he wanted of mine since he just bought a new house and some of my stuff would be in storage for awhile. Well he goes why don't you come down and live with me?? He is still looking for another roommate and we had talked about me moving down to Texas earlier in the year after Mike had left. Well nothing more on that had panned out but now that he has his own house it is something I am seriously considering doing. There are so many pros and cons to both things. On the pro side, I love Texas I was born there and when I visit my brother I love being down there. Also I can get closer to my brother and plus too it is a fresh start for me. I am trying to heal from my divorce but at times it is hard because somethings just remind me of him. On the con to move trying to find a job, getting used to a new place, my parents and other family is not there, all of my doctors, hairdresser, etc are here, and leaving my friends. This is something I have been praying about because I want to make the right decision on this. So hopefully I will be able to figure out what I am supposed to do and do it. As soon as I do, trust me I will let all of you know.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you in making a decision!!

    I know you will make the right one!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will make the right decision too!
    I am thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is that you can always come home if it doesn't work out. But if you don't go, will you at one point in your life regret not going and trying it out?

    I vote for go, because you can always go home!!!

    ReplyDelete