June 22, 2009

Song of the Day

I really like when other people put on there blog a song of the day or the week. Today I really have to post the song that I have been enjoying and it has been stuck in my head since last Tuesday night. Most of you know that I am a pastor's daughter. I have grown up in church for all of my life. When we first moved up here, my dad was like an associate pastor at one church, then he pastored his own church for awhile, after he left there we got involved in two different churches and then now my dad is pastor at another church. So church and religion has played a huge role in my life growing up and today. Growing up most of the music I listened to was either oldies, kids radio or Christian music. My music choices that I enjoyed has explained but I still love listening to Christian music and Tuesday as I was coming home from Six Flags this song called Revelation Song was playing.

Like I said it has been in my head lately, I have just been singing this constantly. I think there is a reason that this song has been in my mind and I been trying to see why God has laid this on my heart. I hope some of you enjoy this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment