June 10, 2009

Shopping Trip

Yesterday I got to go on a little shopping trip for some shirts!! Since I have gained some weight in the last year and then have started to loss that weight I am in between sizes. With that I don't have a lot of shirts to wear and half the time wear the sames shirts over and over. So yesterday afternoon I got to go shopping with my mom. We ended up going to our local mall and first started at Macy's. I found alot of cute clothes but ended up getting three short sleeve shirts. They are the same style but I got them in red, blue and black with white polka dots. Then we went to Lane Bryant and I saw some cute things but nothing that I really wanted to try on or wanted to get. Unfortunately at our mall there are not of stores geared for woman with some curves, and I am not a big fan of JcPenny's or Dillards so I was getting kind of frustrated. Mom and I stumbled on this store C J Banks , which has become my new favorite store!! I ended up getting some really cute clothes.
I got these two tops.


I got a black shirt that has at the bottom 3 layers of ruffles which looks really cute but I cant find a picture of. Then I got a pair of capris that has the tummy shaper in, which I need to help hide my tum tum till I lose it!

I am not a big fan of skorts but I got this one. It is the most comfortable thing ever and the best part its not like other ones where in the bag it shows that it is a shorts, it looks like a skirt all the way around.

Then I got a really comfortable and cute jersey dress, which I really need a good dress for church. I think my parents and my pastor are tired of seeming in the same couple of outfits!

Then my favorite thing I got was this dress. I am calling this my date dress!! When I finally start going out on some new dates, I plan on wearing this dress but until then it will be a church dress. It looks so cute on and I may have to post some pics of me in it!

Then to end such a great day, my parents, Grandma and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my birthday late. I love their steaks and really love their rolls with their cinnamon butter. I think I could fill up on that alone. Since it was my "birthday" I had to get up on a saddle and wave my napkin around (no I did not get any pictures and if I did they would not be published). We went back to mom and dads, Grandma, Mom and I watched Beauty Shop then followed by Oklahoma. I had to leave since it was getting late but it was such a good evening. I love spending time with my family, its always a good time. And during these times I need days and nights like this.

1 comment:

  1. CJBanks is my Mom's FAVORITE store! :)

    I really love the dress at the bottom. Please do post some pictures of you in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete