June 5, 2009

About Me

So since I am switching blogs I thought I would give a quick intro as a reminder and then as introduction for any new readers I may get.

I am Heather and 26 years old. In November my ex husband left and could not handle the stress that I was going through. Then in March he filed for the divorce and at the end of April the divorce was finalized. Now I learning how to be single again, have been out of it for the last 3 years. It has been hard at times but in a way it has been such a blessing, will explain in later posts. Right now just working and having fun while leaning on my friends and family. More posts to come!!

Any one know though how to take other posts from another blog and move them to here?? I need some so I can link old blogs to new blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for everything you have been through. I just wanted to let you know where I "know" you from. I have been a follower of your other blog for over a year from the STLWED site. I hope that through this new blog and friends and family, you are able to find healing both emotionally and physically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back blogging again. The only thing I think you can do is hyperlink unless you want to copy and paste everything over.

    ReplyDelete