June 27, 2009

Annie

So in less than 6 hours I will be at the Muny seeing Annie!! I am really excited, I haven't been to the Muny in a while. This performance is special because my "adopted" grandparents' granddaughter is one of the orphans. I am excited to see her. She is such a talented girl. It is also going to be fun because my parents, Grandma Shirley, people from our church and then my friend Jason is going. I am glad Jason is going with me. He and I used to date while we were in high school. Things didn't work out but he is one of the few boyfriends I have remained really good friends with. I will have a blog tomorrow, hopefully with pics, about the show.
Annie Musical Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time.

    It sucks. I think I miss this show every time it is at the Muny and it is one of my favorites! :(

    ReplyDelete