June 19, 2009

Some Comedy

So I am posting some of my favorite comedy acts, scenes, etc. It has been a week where I need some good laughs and I thought I would share my favs.

First comes from Hollywood Squares where this game kept going and going. Penn and Teller started yelling "You Fool!" and then it goes from there.


Ok my next one comes from Whose Line is It Anyways? And this one is Living Props with Richard Simmons. It is a hoot, just watch and see.


The next one is another one from Whose Line. This one is a hoedown and it always cracks me up.

Sorry I love Whose Line and this is another clip from whose Line where it is News Anchors and making fun of Colin.

So there's some comedy for awhile. I think I will try and make a weekly or monthly post of some comedy for you all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment