September 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary

So today is a semi hard day for me! Two years ago today I married the man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. Well as you all can tell I am no longer with that man. No matter what happened with he and I, I will always love him. He was my first husband, the first man I really made lots of plans about our future with. He has moved on and now dating someone else. I really hope that this new girlfriend is what he is looking for and makes him completely happy. Yes I can say that now about him because even though I hate what happened between us and hurt by the whole situation but I have moved on and I only want the best for him even if it isn't me. This situation has been entirely hard for me alot of times very emotional but I have had a great support system through all of it! I really could not have done without all of my friends and family especially my mom! During this time I relied alot of her and she really has became more than a mother to me, she has became one of my best friends. I am so thankfully for that and will value that relationship forever. I am also glad that even though Mike and I divorced that it would be weird when I saw his parents but it has not been that way at all. I still talk to my ex-mother in-law and ex-sister in-law. I will always have love for them. So today I look back on this day with happiness from all the fond memories there will always be a sadness for the love that was lost and the hearts that were broken. Mike I wish you nothing but the best. I hope that life treats you well and you find all the love and happiness you deserve. As for me I have moved on, put the past behind me, learned from that experience and ready for the next relationship that comes along.

1 comment:

  1. Tons of KUDOS to you. You are really inspiring by how well you are doing with this. How mature you are to want only the best for him. And just how great of a person you are! :)

    ReplyDelete