November 15, 2009

Self Esteem

With everything that has happened to me in the past year my self esteem has been shot. The two biggest things that have caused me to lose it are the hair lost that I have had and then the divorce. Mainly the issue is that I don't feel pretty anymore. I was with someone when I was losing my hair and he saw me go through this process. Now my hair is starting to grow back and I still have some bald spots and they are covered right now. I am hoping that by next year it will be all the way filled in. Though I am not as bald as I was by the end of last year, I still don't feel very pretty. I know people say that hair is not that important but to me it is. I don't feel pretty or beautiful at all. Everytime when I go out I still feel like people are staring at me and they can see the bald areas. Most of it is in my head but it is so hard to shake. Going through such a physical change plays on your emotions and it has really played on my self esteem too. I am getting back into the dating scene and I am really worried and afraid that guys are not going to understand my health situation. Also I worried that no one is going to find me beautiful because of the missing hair. I just want a guy to be like wow you are gorgeous with how I look now. I want someone to look at me like I am the most beautiful woman in the world instead of stares like I am a freak. Maybe something will change and I will feel gorgeous no matter what. And I am trying to work on not to let this work me up and I wont have any issues. Maybe that's why I am having trouble with the dating scene is because I am not confident in myself. I just can't wait till the next man comes along and just makes me feel the most beautiful woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment