November 15, 2009

Heartbreak

You may be curious about this title but I am going to put it out there. As most of you know that this past year I went through a divorce. It took me a good while to get myself over the divorce and just work on myself. I had to make sure that I healed and was truly ready for the next relationship. Well after being down here in Texas for a while I felt I was ready to start putting myself out there and getting to know people. I wasn't ready to jump right in but at least be friends with the person and see if something more develops. So I am going to kinda to go into some detail about this experience I have had. Yes there is a chance that the other person involved may be reading this but at this post I don't care. While I have been working at my job I have gotten to know some new people and also made some really good friends. One of them of course was a male and over the course of this we really got to know it each other. Of course, I fell for him. He was so easy to talk and just was someone different. I really started to feel something for him when we went to Schlitterbahn. Just felt some sparks that day for some reason. Well the weekend we went to Austin, it was me, him and another friend. Well he and I drove up together and like normal were talking just having a good time. We went to the club and we all started drinking having a good time. As the night progressed I felt like he and I were being really flirty towards each other and always being kinda close with each other. After we go out, we always go to Ihop and on the car ride there and then the car ride back to the place that we were staying at he had his arms around me the whole time. When we got back to work that week he was different and was kinda a jerk towards me. We had a talk and things were cool for a day. Then some other things happened and I was just hurt. So after that I choose to ignore him, at the time it was the only thing I knew to do because I didn't know what to say or do. I ended up just emailing him putting everything out there and how I felt. I was completely honest with him. It took him almost three weeks to get back to me on what I had sent to him. During this time our friendship really suffered, which sucked. When he did get back to me he let me know that he had a lot going on with his life, which I understand and that if he hurt me he never meant to. It sucks because he did whether he realizes it or not. At this point in the game we dont really talk anymore like we used to and I am working on picking up the pieces again. I just wish I could find someone I start getting to know and possibly have that relationship with. I never wanted to have another broken heart so quick. Sometimes I wonder if I am not meant to find love again or find that special someone. It really sucks seeing all these people around me so happy and some are now starting families. I wish that could be me. But this was a lesson for me and maybe something good will come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment