November 8, 2009

Saturday Night Live

I am a big fan of Saturday Night Live. My favorite episodes are from the 90's with people like Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, Rob Schneider, and David Spade and then the early 2000's with people like Molly Shannon, Will Ferrell, Rachel Dratch, Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon. Those seasons had such a great cast and so many funny sketches. As the years went on the sketches were funny but there weren't as many and sometimes not altogether funny, just bits and parts. This new season has started and it has been ok with the celebrity hosts and some funny things. I was really looking forward to last nights episode. Last night was one of my favorite celebrities was not only the musical guest but she was the host as well!! I am talking about Ms. Taylor Swift. I had been reading about her hosting and how excited she was to be hosting. And let me say this, last night was one of my favorite episodes so far!! I could not stopping laughing and have it saved on my dvr to watch a couple more times. I thought I would post some of my favorite clips of the night.

First is her opening monologue. I thought it was very creative.


The next one is the one were she is doing a driving PSA.


The first sketch she did of the night was were she was on The View as Kate Gosselin.


And my last favorite of the night was the Penelope sketch.


All the sketches were great but those were my big favorites of the night. You can check out the rest out at hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment