November 8, 2009

Glee

Every season there always some new tv shows that are debuted. Most of them I watch the first episode and then after that I pass on because I just can't get excited about. Well this year Fox has come out with Glee. And it is is a show that I love. It is a just a great show about a high school glee club and also the challenges of high schoolers. Fox has picked out a great cast and I really love that fact that they can actually sing too in real life. And the songs that they pick out and redo are great!! I sometimes like their versions better. If you have seen the show again you should go to hulu and get yourself caught up on the show. I am telling you will be loving it by the end of the first episode. Here are some of the clips of them singing.


Bust a Move


Sweet Caroline


Golddigger


Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment