October 12, 2009

STRESS

Yes I did capitalize that post! And there is a reason why it is capped, just have a lot and I mean lot of stress going on in my life these last couple of weeks!! First part of my stress is work. I have worked in a call center before and it was pretty easy with handling the customers. I mean you knew they were either going to call about benefits or claims. Now with this call center I am dealing with cell phones and plans. And you don't know what the next call is going to be. Sometimes they are easy calls sometimes they are hard or off the wall calls. Some days are good some days aren't. I am trying to let it roll but so hard!! Today was a bit better, I don't know if it was because we were slow or if I am getting more used to the calls and how to do the things.

Then the stress I have been dealing with is my car. Before I left for Texas I had over a $1000 dollars worth of work done to my car. Thought it would be all taken care of not having any problems at all! Well my brother had noticed that is was leaking oil but we watched it and wasn't for awhile. Then last week I did notice it really was so I took in to a local car place. Well turns out I have a cracked gasket, luckily in the front, and it was around $200 to get it fixed. Well Friday night I found when I went to move the car that it was leaking gas! Are you kidding me just what I need?? So we take it to the place again and they just thought the tube was loose. Well then it turns out the gas tank is cracked and I am going to need a new one. Plus then we get a car and the hose is bad as well. So another expensive repair. I am tried of putting money in my car to fix it and then it keeps having problems. I so wish I could afford a new car right now but I can't. So that is my next thing I am saving for. So luckily during this I have great parents and a really great brother who have been really supportive during this. My brother has been so great even though he has an emotional sister to deal with. I felt so bad always crying about it but he has been so reassuring about making sure I am taken good care of! And this is why I am glad I moved down here!

The last stress is getting back in the dating pool and dealing with the opposite sex. I mean there is nothing more to say with that but I am just hoping things can go better.

So there is my stresses for the week. I am working on trying not to let things bother me because I think that is part of the reason for my hair loss that happened last year. My hair is finally growing back slowly and I really dont want to be back in a wig again. I just want to look like before I lost it all. So I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment