October 5, 2009

Back when

So when I was cleaning I found some of my old journals from back in high school and some of them are pretty funny. I think I am going to share a couple! Ok this one is back from 11-2-96 and I was still in 8th grade.

Halloween was a blast. I got a lot of candy! (Ok let me interrupt here yes in 8th grade I still tricked or treat. That was the last year because my Grams put her foot down the next year. Her neighborhood is a nice part of town and they gave out great candy so I had fun and I don't care) The next night I went skating with Brandon. It was so much fun. I love him so much!! (It's funny how in 8th grade we think we know what true love is) About Tracy's Halloween party it was on October 25. We did the Macerana, YMCA, Mucho Man, and more. Then Jessie hooked me up with Brandon. Brandon and I danced and the group played Truth or Dare. Brandon kissed me. We got a big group dance to "One Sweet Day". It was a blast!! Sad news: Tracy is moving on Nov 29. Sob!! Yesterday was Brandon's and my one week anniversary! We are going skating Monday with the youth group and Tim is going to be there. Oh No! Well got to go!!
Heather

I know look back on this and laugh! I was so worried about an ex being there with a new boy. And I was just so boy crazy during that time. So this one kinda funny but I guess not. I am going to try and find some more to show you all how I was back then plus helps me to rememeber things too

2 comments:

  1. haha ok so i just finished writing my post for tomorrow, which just happens to be journal entries from high school. I loved reading your endearing entry. Its weird how we have changed so much since that time, but also are probably more the same than we care to realize. I wrote on your 20SB profile, and saw you were in Waco. Im not there now, but its my home town and im there pretty much every weekend. Let me know how its going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! It could have come right out of one of my old journals - the skating, the Macerana, the one week anniversary (such a big deal in Middle School!)it is all coming back to me...!

    ReplyDelete