October 12, 2009

Back when

So here is another round of back when. With this entries I am trying not to skip years when I do pick but I may have to. I am not sure, if I get comments to skip then I may do that.

This one comes from 11-10-96. Again I am back in the 8th grade.

After our puppet show we went back to the Limpers' house. It was fun. We made cinnamon and sugar doughnuts. Then we played hide & seek in their house. Neil and I were a team. We talked alot. I like him. But I like Brandon the most. He is so cute and sweet. He treats me like a queen. He has these beautiful blue eyes so I call him Blue Diamond Eyes. He is so cute! We write each other notes. I write him the most. I will ask him to go see or do something with me like a movie, skating, etc. If we do, we will have alot of fun. I know it. We always do Journal!! Well got to go Journal. More later.

Heather.

I think it is so funny how I write these entries. But I can remember those days spending time at the Limpers. We used to have the best times at their house. And the funny thing is I remember that day. At the time I had the biggest crush on this guy and thought he was something great. I am glad to know this family and glad to have them in my life during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment