March 9, 2008

Tag. I'm It

So I have been tagged be a couple of people. So The rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
1. I am a girly girl with alot of things. I love shoes, clothes, etc but I love stock car racing where you get dirty. I absolutely do not mind getting dirt in my hair, on my face, etc. I live for racing season.
2. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches. My uncles when I was little thought it was funny to take a live and a dead cockroaches down my shirt. So now when ever I see one, I freak out and almost get in tears.
3. I am always afraid that someone will break into the house and either kill me or rape me. When I was younger my grandma and I would watch Unsolved Mysteries and True Stories. And I guess the ones that dealt with people breaking in and getting killed or raped really most of taken a toll on me cause now I have a hard time sleeping. I even have a security alarm and it still doesn't help me feel safe.
4. I am addicted to Build-A-Bear. I have about 30 animals from there, and my collection keeps growing. I really love the special edition ones.
5. I am the oldest child. Everyone thinks my brother is the older one but I am. I guess for some reason I look like young.
6. I have always wanted to travel the world. The places I am really looking to go, is England, Ireland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Australia, the Carribbean, Brazil, and Japan, India adn Korea.
7. I had a graduating class of 9. That's right 9!!

No comments:

Post a Comment