March 29, 2008

Remember these??

So I have been listening to my IPod in the car lately on my way home from work this past week. Now my Ipod is the original first one that ever came out. I bought it from brother back when and I have a bunch of songs on it from back when I was downloading music like crazy. So I used to download theme songs from shows or skits from shows. One of them I had on there was the Babysitter's Club show theme song. I used to read the books when I was younger and absolutely loved them. I always had to get the newest book or special as soon as it came out. I even had the game and some of the dolls. So I used to even watch the movies as well. So I was searching on Youtube and found an episode.

Then in my training class we were talking about shows and someone mentioned Ghostwriter. I used to love that show. Had to rush home everyday after school to see it!

Then we were talking about on Friday nights I used to watch TGIF on ABC. I used to love Fridays night. I remember it was always Full House, Family Matters, then two other shows that would always change up. One of those was the show Dinosaurs. So here is a club that I used to love.

So I have a ton more that I could go on and one about so maybe I will just make a post ever so often when I find shows that I grew up on. Who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment