November 9, 2008

Dance Scenes

So I have been on youtube a little bit of the weekend and was just looking for different videos. I started to stumble on different tv characters and the dances that they were famous for.

1. The Carlton dance. I loved the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and loved Carltons love with Tom Jones.


2. The Urkel. I remember Friday nights always being at my grandparents and we would watch TGIF on ABC. I loved Family Matters it used to be one of my favorite shows.


3. Now this is not from tv. These are just some great dance scenes from different movies.


4. The movie Center Stage was on this weekend and I love the last ballet that they did.



I think I may do some tributes to funny or good dances in television or movies. I dont know what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment