November 18, 2008

CMA Fashion Review

Last Wednesday was the CMAS and that is one of my favorite award shows. Probably I am a really big country fan. So I thought I would share who was my favorite dressed and who I just thought missed the mark. I will say this year I feel there were alot more misses, even some of my favs than they were hits.

So my favs in no order.

I loved the way Shania Twain looked. I love the little black cocktail dress. After the year she had she looked amazing.

I think that dress that Miley Cryus has on. It was just cute with a little punch of color.

Carrie Underwood looked amazing. I dont think she ever looks bad.

Nicole and Keith Urban, such a cute couple.

Miranda Lambert, though I think she could have lost those necklaces.

Jennifer Knettles

Last but not least Taylor Swift. She is another girl that I looks never looks bad. I love her style.

Now for the worst list.

Michelle Branch

Martina McBride

Reba, velvet never looks good

Reese Witherspoon, you always look great and this time I feel it was a bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment