October 19, 2008

Can- What???

So I figured after seeing a new doctor I would write about whats been going on with my health. So most of you know I have been losing my hair and have been really tired. So my mom got a recommendation about this doctor who is environmentalist/allergist doctor who is really good. He is the type of doctor who looks at all of your symptoms and looks what is causing all of those symptoms. So before my appointment I had to fill out a 16 page questionaire if I was having certain pains or symptoms and if so how bad. So this past Thursday was my appointment, and it was a 4 hour appointment. After going through the normal doctor routine, weighing me, taking temp, etc I got to meet with the doctor just asking me some questions. Then he had me go in another room where he examed me some more. He tested my reflexes, felt my thyroid, made me walk in straight line, etc. So we go back to his office and goes over everything with me. It turns out I have a lot going on with my body. The first thing he says is causing my tiredness, pain, not wanting sex, my depression is that I have too much yeast in me. We all have a natural yeast in you call Candida, which is a friendly yeast. I have too many bad yeasts in my body that is harming the Candida. So they did a test for the Candida. I ended up getting stuck 25 times to see what level I need. I still have welts on my arm where they stuck me. That day was hard, I almost passed out.

Second with the doctor he thinks I am not getting enough minerals. Then we are going to deal with my thyroid and then thinks I have a food allergy as well. There was about 11 things he wants to check into but those 4 are the most important to him. So then this weekend they also had me do a magnesium test where Friday I had to collect my urine for 24 hrs. And while I was there yesterday they gave me 2 shots of magnesium ( I got in my hip and man did that 2nd shot they gave me hurt). So then yesterday after the shot I had to collect more urine. They do that to see if I hold the magnesium like a sponge or get rid of it. So now I also have to start taking magnesium tablets as well. Also yesterday I had gone in to learn how to give me shots. I am having to take weekly shots to help with the Candida. I am going to have to take shots, take medicine for the yeast plus take some good biotics plus magnesium. With all of this I am going to have change my diet, which is going to be hard since I have to limit alot of things and cant have certain things. So hopefully of this will make me start feeling better and maybe my hair can come back. I will keep you all updated as more happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment