May 16, 2010

Long Time

Man, I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged. There has just been a lot going on in my life. Been busy working at my job, since March I have been working 11:30 to 8:15 pm and than having to work Saturdays as well. At least I have Sundays and Mondays off which makes it nice because I can relax and run errands and sometimes get the stuff done around the house. During this time I had been saving up all of paid time off so I could go home. I got to go home the last weekend of March which happened to be the start of racing season back at home. The week leading up to going home I kept checking the weather and praying that if there was any rain that it wouldn't mess up the fact that I was ready to go racing. I kept looking forward to going to opening night of the races. If you have read previous blogs or my old blog you know the stock car races play a big part in my life and I had missed being able to go to the races. The night before we left for St.Louis I really should have gone to bed early but for some reason could not go to sleep. We had to leave for Dallas early because our flight left at 7 am. We got into St Louis that Friday at 8:30 it was a really quick flight surprisely! Thank goodness the weather had been good and that day it was gorgeous!!! So I knew the races were on that night. So went to the races that night and got to pray during opening night. Was good to see all my racing friends, was a little weird to see my ex husband but oh well. The only bad thing about the night was that it was freezing cold! Then the rest of the weekend spent time with my family, got to see some friends and got my hair down by my favorite dresser!! After that been working and trying to figure some things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment