May 17, 2010

Life Changes

So when I moved down to Texas last August, I wasn't sure if I was going to stay down here or what was going to happen. I know part of being down here was to help me to heal after the divorce. During this time of being down here my brother has been dating a girl that works for one of the local television stations. I have always known that at some point that she would not stay in Waco and with that my brother would probably go with her. Well we are at that point where I am going to have to decide what I need to do. Do I go with them?? I love being in Texas being down here. Or do I go back home to Stl??? I love being home and sometimes just feels so right. I have all my friends back home and there is always something to do. I don't know but I do know I need to figure out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment