August 30, 2008

Dear Drivers

Since I have been driving over to Maryland Heights for about 6 months now, I have noticed a few things that drives me crazy about other drivers.

Dear drivers that use the fast lane, the fast lane is exactly for that purpose for faster coming traffic. If you a)are not going the speed limit or b) see that cars are backing up behind you then you need to get over. I understand that at time you were faster than other cars but you can get over especially if it is a two lane high way. This isn't a lets go take a Sunday drive, some people have places to go. If I honk my horn at you that isnt hey hows it going. It means the cars on the other side are going slower and you are too so get over.

Now on the opposite end, dear driver that think they are a Indy car racecar driver. There are speed limits for a reason. I dont mind going when people go over the speed limit, heck I do it, but you dont have to go so fast that you are bout ready to crash into someone or cause accident. If you are that much in a hurry to get somewhere you shouldnt be on the road or you should have left sooner.

Dear police officer, why is that you want to target me when I am driving?? The said two above are going to cause more problems then me. I am not the one who is going 80 to 95 miles weaving in between traffic on the interstate. At most I am going 70 in 65 speed zone. It just gets frustrating when you are pointing your gun at me and the person in the next lane is going faster than me.

I am tired of people that do not know how to use their turn signals. How do I know that you aren't just stopping the middle of the road? And dont get mad when I honk at you for not your turn signal. If you would have used it I wouldnt have to honk at you. So if you follow some of these rules I think would not have problems!!

No comments:

Post a Comment